Steps to register in SignUpGenius so you can participate in the liturgy:
Click here for a video on how to set up your account.
1. Contact Claire & Tom Lamonica at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 309-454-1645 to receive an invitation to the St. Mary’s Sign Up program.
2. After you receive the invitation, click here: https://www.signupgenius.com/register
3. Go into the “New Member Registration” and enter name, address, and setup a password. Write this information down for reference or save as a bookmark.
You are now registered and can exit the program.
To sign up for a specific Mass:
Click here for a video on how to do this.
1. Go to https://www.signupgenius.com/
2. Login using the email and password you created in the steps above.
3. Click on orange highlighted date below.
4. Find the Mass you want to participate in, select the ministry role, hit the “submit and signup” tab at the bottom; check to make sure the date, time, and role are correct, then hit “Signup now.”
5. Hit the tab “Return to Signup” to confirm your plans or go on to a different day to sign up for another ministry spot.
SignUpGenius is also available as an app!
If you have any questions or need help, please contact Claire or Tom Lamonica. Thanks!